Highest Level of Education Achieved
Areas of Concentration
Skills and Qualifications: Microsoft Office
Current Church of Attendance:
What activities or services are you a part of in your church?
Please explain why you are interested in this Christian School?
Share how God has equipped and called you for this position?
What is the role of the Christian School in American Society?
How would you express your understanding of what our school stands for and how does this fit with your personal educational philosophy?
What areas do you feel are your strengths and weaknesses?
What are your spiritual gifts?
Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Please submit your cover letter, current resume, and 3 references (one personal, one professional, and one spiritual). Please share your personal testimony and your background in your cover letter.
Statement of Faith:
Check here to acknowledge you have read and agree with the statement of faith below:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His Resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), His Ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith are we saved (John 3:16– 19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8–9; Ephesians 2:8– 10; Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28–29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12–13; Galatians 3:26–28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13–14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19–20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
Applicant's Certification and Agreement
Check here to acknowedge you have read and agree to the below:
I understand that the information I have provided in this application may be verified by Santa Fe Christian (“SFC”). I authorize SFC to contact any person or organization to obtain information concerning me, including, but not limited to, the employers, organizations, supervisors and references that I listed. I hereby release and agree to hold harmless from liability any person or organization who provides information or references about me to SFC or its employees or agents. I also hereby release and agree to hold harmless SFC and its past, present and future directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents with respect to the obtaining of such information about me. I waive any right I might have to inspect the references provided on my behalf. I understand that SFC may require me to submit to a fingerprint check by the FBI and possibly other federal and state authorities. I agree to fully cooperate in providing and recording my fingerprints as necessary for such an investigation. I understand and agree that any offer of employment that I may receive from SFC is conditioned upon the receipt of background information, including criminal background information. SFC may refuse employment or terminate conditional employment if SFC deems any background information unfavorable or to reflect adversely on SFC or on me as a Christian role model. I also understand that this is only an application for employment and that no employment offer is being made at this time. I certify that all information in this Application for Employment is accurate to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that (1) falsification of information in this application will result in its cancellation and, if I am employed, may be cause for immediate dismissal; (2) employment is subject to satisfactory reference and employment checks, including FBI and State Patrol background checks.